CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PLACE YOUR BETS!!! (For real this time!)


With the next scan coming up on the 14th of November, and it being my last chance to find out the sex of bub... I wanted to give you all a chance to have one last guess!

I've set up this little game for you to guess the sex, date etc (the rules are stated on the website!)

So click on the button above and get to guessing! And to tempt you even more... there WILL be a prize for the winner!

Lurkers are welcome to guess too! But only if you have your own blog and leave me a comment on this post with a link to it... so that I know that you are a real person and not messing with me! :-P

*Note to my family - This game is for my blogger friends only... the family one has been sent to your email, but if you want, I'll let you have another guess on this one too! :-)*

GOOD LUCK!!

xx

19 GiGGLeS:

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Giggles, I will be more that happt to play I'm good at this game.

And the new blog is up and runnig you are missing out on all the new stuff.

Misssy M said...

I've stuck in my own birthday which is the day before your baba's due date. But struggled with the weight and length as I don't do metric- we still measure everything in hands and stones (that's a joke...kinda)

C'mon Jan 7th!!! You do know your due date is Elvis's birthday don't you? How cool is that?

Trixie said...

I've guessed on both, but to make it fair, put the same guesses in!

Jo-Jo said...

I guessed a girl but I am hoping for a Cayden!

Daryl said...

Yesterday on my way from my annual boob squish appt to the office I passed a baby store .. a store for baby furniture, accessories and the like .. the name you ask?

Giggle Baby

I swear!

I will send you pix I took because I knew you'd all 'I cant believe it'

:-Daryl

Mr Farty said...

Ooo, a guessing game! I'm in. FFS!

Ron said...

Oh...this is FUN!!!!!

Ok, dear one....I'm heading over right this minute to take my guesses!!!

Bye!

Utter Basketcase said...

Kenny - LOL well OK! Can't wait to see your guess! And don't stress... I can always catch up on your blog (that is if you don't delete this one!) :-) Be there soon xx


Misssy - Good luck! ELVIS'S B'DAY?? :-O Cool! Maybe my baby will grow up to be just as famous then! :-P *GiGGLeS* xx



Aunty Vi - Ahhh you should have made different guesses for a better chance :-P! xx



Jo-Jo- ahhh so you guessed Kayla then! :-D xx



Daryl - NOW WAY! :-O?? HOW COOOL!!! Hehe... I believe ya! Why wouldn't I?... It's a great name!!! :-) heeheeexx



Mr Farty - Thats the spirit!! xx



Ronnie - YAY!!! Thanks for playing! And good luck to ya! xx

Rhea said...

Oh, fun! can't wait to find out the TRUTH!!

Jeff B said...

I'll check out the site later when I have a bit more time. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Okay...I've guessed and I'm totally going to win! YEA FOR YOU!!! and then YEA FOR ME!!!

Shannon said...

I just entered my guess... can't wait to find out if I'm right!

nitebyrd said...

I entered my guess. I think the bean is a girl. Hope you're feeling good!

CrystalChick said...

OMG I'm soooo behind in your blog!! I love this game and definitely played. Can't wait to get the accurate info!

I'll try and get caught up here soon.
Best wishes, Mary xo

Adrianne said...

In order for me to guess accurately I have to see a picture of your updated belly. I want to play but I have to see if you are straight forward or to the side. It won't make sense but I have to see your stomach first.

Stomach and side profile. It works best if you you don't have loose fitting clothes on. OH GOD now I sound like a perv.

Adrianne said...

Okay thanks for the clarification. You know you are one hot pregnant chick. You are going to have a boy!!!! Being hot had nothing to do with having a boy it was because how I feel your stomach is shaped for your pregnancy. I swear I went from perv to rambling idiot.

Shubhangi said...

Much appreciated
I am much delighted to read the post.

SEO Services

Unknown said...

It was nice!!!!!!

SEO Company India

Buy domains said...

Good work. I am not having pets and I am not interest on it...