CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SHE'S HERE! SHE'S HERE!



AT LAST!!! She's here! And we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful little blessing!

Please meet our pride and joy...

Kayla Jewel
(aka Bubette!)...


Isn't she beautiful?

Hubby and I still don't know how we managed to create something so cute!!! *giggles*

CONGRATULATIONS TO PEACHY POO!!!
For having the closest correct guesses on our online baby pool!

Your prize will be on it's way to you shortly!
WOOOHOOO!

For everyone else who took part... if you'd like to see how you scored, you can check it out HERE.

Just a quick post about the gorgeous Bubette (Because you were all right! Finding the time to do ANYTHING is impossible with the wee one demanding attention all the time!... But she's worth it!)

This little miracle is very lucky to be alive! The birth was horrendous!!! I'll explain the full story when I get more time, but long story short - As if being an insulin baby wasn't bad enough for her, the poor little bugger came out with the cord wrapped around her neck with her little arm caught up in it. She was in extreme distress and had to be taken away immediately into special care.

It was a very scary experience... I thought we had lost her! But she has made a fantastic recovery and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect little angel!

I'll come back another time to explain more... but in the mean time here is a wee video of her.

On this night she was full of smiles (crazy eh?!) But we couldn't capture it in a photo... so we tried to video it, only this time it was just gas! *giggles* ...




Thanks EVERYONE for all your support! xx

25 GiGGLeS:

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful, Little Mama!!!

The video is sooo sweet. Baby sneezes. Cutest.

Congratulations.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Awwwwww, She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Just like her Mum.I am so happy for you. and she was born on my nieces 14th birthday.

You have to be beside your selfs with joy. Bless your new little family.

Uncle Ken.

Posh Totty said...

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your beautiful new baby girl.

and well done darling :)

Loads a love
Posh Totty
xxXxx

Shannon said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!


And congrats to Peachy Poo... but I'd say you already have the best prize ;)

nitebyrd said...

She is absolutely gorgeous just like her mother and her daddy! I'm sorry to hear you had a difficult birth but overjoyed that Kayla is doing fine. Her name is beautiful, by the way. My love to all of you! MMMMWAH!

Congrats! to Peachy Poo!

Misssy M said...

What a beautiful, beautiful little angel. Congratulations to you and hubby. This is the BEST time of your life. Nothing else comes close...Misssyxxxx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Oh my...I love her name and she is so gorgeous, just like her momma. hehehe

I'm so glad for you and hubby.

You are gonna love being a momma...I know I do.


take care sweetie and congrats again. :D

Daryl said...

Mazel tov ... she is so sweet and pretty ... and I love her gassy smile ...

and you sound calm, me? I would be wanting to rip the doc and the midwife a new one ..

Dark Side said...

She is just absolutely beautiful just like Mummy and Daddy, how could you two not produce anything else.

Sorry about all your strife for both of you giving birth but really pleased she is now ok.

Gorgeous name too....xx

Dark Side said...

She is just absolutely beautiful just like Mummy and Daddy, how could you two not produce anything else.

Sorry about all your strife for both of you giving birth but really pleased she is now ok.

Gorgeous name too....xx

Ron said...

OMG...OMG...OMG...OMG!

I actually got all teary-eyed when I saw the video of her!!!

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!

And I can tell...she's VERY smart!

(just like her mum!)

I know you're very busy right now, so thanks a bunch for filling us in on all the celebration!

ooooh...and I love her name too, Kayla!

She looks like a KAYLA!

Sending much LOVE to you and your little family!

I'm sooo happy for ya, I could POOP!

Take care, dear one!

XOXOXOXOXOO

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! C:D
A little cutie.

And just think, according to the psychic only two more to go! Ready to get cracking on that? C;P

Mr Farty said...

Ah, sweet!

Not too many gory details please...

Fat Controller said...

What a precious little jewel you have there. A beautiful baby for two beautiful parents.

Adrianne said...

Congratulations to both You and Hubby! Parenthood is the best! Welcome!!!!!!

She is so beautiful you are truly blessed!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

I had to come back and watch the slide show again. I love new borns, they lite up our world. And yours is so bright I have to wear shades.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

SHe is SOOOOO cute! And usually babies aren't that cute! good job you guys!

Can't wait to hear the full story!

Daren said...

Well done, and congratulations to you all!

Daren
xxx

Karin's Korner said...

Congratulations, She is so beautiful. You are very very blessed. Thank you so much for sharing her with us!

Jo-Jo said...

They don't come prettier than that! My gosh what an adorable baby! Kayla-Cayden...still close!

islandgirl4ever2 said...

OMG!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed your post two days ago!!! I got all teary-eyed, too, when i watched the video... AWWWWWWWWW!!!! She's sooo gorgeous!! Precious little angel... I love her name! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more but for now... I'm glad you are all okay... The hard part is over-- now the FUN part-- PARENTHOOD and enjoying your precious new baby girl.... Wish I was there to give you all big hugs...
Enjoy and get lots of rest....

CrystalChick said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Kayla Jewel sure is a beautiful baby girl.

I'm really happy for you all.

The pictures and the video are wonderful, as is her nursery, and also the lovely package that Nytebird sent. She's terrific.

I know that you, hubby, and sweet precious baby Kayla will be a happy family always.
Much love and good wishes to you all the way from New Jersey, USA.

HUGS, Mary

Trixie said...

Ahhhh honey... just got back from Egypt and got a chance to watch the vid... I DO have tears in my eyes!!!! I only wish I could be there to meet my new Great niece in person!

Jeff B said...

Wahoooo, she made it!

Congratulations to you all.

Joe said...

She is, indeed, gorgeous which is no surprise considering who her parents are.

Congratulations!