CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I'm not playing for a while...

I know I'm suppose to do a post every day of May but fuck it!

My baby girl Peewee was just killed by the neighbours dogs last night (as I just found out right now), and I am extremely devastated! So I'm gonna take some time to grieve over it.

I always thought it would be our own dogs to kill any of our cats because, the cats are always trying to get out the back. But Just when I thought it was all safe, it was somebody elses dogs that killed her in the end.

I'm having an even tougher time with it because last night (the last time I saw her) she came into the house for something to eat, but the others were still outside. I was laying on the couch watching a stupid tv program when I thought "Oh, I should shut the door before she goes out and get the others in." But then the commercial break was over and I was too lazy to go through with it!

If I had of, she would still be alive now, so I can't help but blame myself for it.

I'm just so sad!!! So very sad!! So I don't know when I will be back.

xx

16 GiGGLeS:

Vi said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry! (hugs)

Peach said...

oh honey, I wrote about this sort of thing weirdly, animals killing other animals, I'm so sorry about your poor kitty, ignore my post XXXXXXXXX (big hugs ) XXXXXXXXXXX

Fat Controller said...

So sorry to hear abut this, it's such a shitty thing to happen. You can't go beating yourself up about it though. Life is full of 'if onlys' and there are things we'd all do different if only we could. I hope you have a supportive shoulder to cry on now you need it.

Daryl said...

Oh Giggle, I never let any speak poorly about my friends ... especially not themselves!

You are a good person with an amazinly big and giving heart ... you made a bad choice but you didnt do it on purpose ...

:-Daryl

Anonymous said...

C:( Take you time, we'll be here when you get back. (Oh, wait... maybe that might make you more sad C;))

C:(

Anonymous said...

Oh hugs! This is so sad! Poor PeeWee. Poor Giggle. Big hug.

CrystalChick said...

I am sooo sooo sorry to hear of this. It's a terrible thing but not your fault. Every person and every other living thing has it's time on the Earth and then must pass for whatever the reason but to a better place. Don't be too hard on yourself, your little sweetie is fine now.
Take care. Stop by when you return.
Peace, Mary

Spiky Zora Jones said...

oh baby...I'm so sorry.

Don't blame yourself babes. We just can't see everthing.

later baby...hugs for you baby. :(

Dark Side said...

Aw darling I am so very sorry for your loss.....(((hugs))) xxxxx

nitebyrd said...

Hun, you can't blame yourself. I'm sorry for you and your lost kitten. (((HUGS!)))

trublmaka said...

**((hugs))**

Mr Farty said...

Oh. Oh, hun, that's not so good.
((hugs))

Joe said...

I'm so sorry. Don't blame yourself. It could have happened any time and there are always things we could have done differently.

Here if you need me.

Rhea said...

I hope Peewee has found a nice new home in heaven, where she can do all the fun things cats love.

I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose a furry friend. :o(

Mortuis said...

Forgive me for takig so long with this. Fact is, I had no clue what to say. Honestly, I still don't.

We had to have our oldest cat, Rags, put to sleep this last Christmas Eve. We'd adopted her off the street eighteen years previously, and although things weren't always sunshine and roses, she was happy and loved for eighteen years. But that Christmas Eve, none of that mattered; it still felt like we'd failed her. It always does, when it comes down to that point; it always will, so long as you still love them.

Try not to think about how you lost her, hon. Remember all the good times together, all the fun, all the love you shared, and forgive yourself.

I promise you, Peewee already has.

I'm here if you need someone who'll listen.

Ron said...

Sending you much love, dear Giggle.

And please take your time...we will be here when you return, always.